4.06.2010

{TEN} on Tuesday

Today I am grateful for:

1. Conference. I love conference, I love hearing the speakers especially the Prophet. I am grateful for the renewed desire to live a little better that always comes after listening to conference. I am also grateful for the internet which allows me to go back and re-listen to the talks.

2. Easter. I love this Holiday, it usually means spring is here (or in Idaho's case just around the corner). I love my Savior and am grateful for the resurrection and the knowledge I have that the Savior does live and because of Him all mankind will be resurrected. I am grateful for this time of year, it always reminds me to contemplate the magnitude of the blessing of the atonement and resurrection.

3. Family. I am grateful to have been with family over the Easter weekend.

4. Gracee and Emme's excitement for the Easter Bunny to visit. I love to see them get excited, it makes life fun!

5. A comfy chair to rock Lucie in. I love the time I spend just her and I rocking in her bedroom. Lucie loves to lay her head down on my shoulder and rock, it of course melts my heart!

6. A couple of days with nowhere to go. I am getting caught up on laundry and cleaning and it feels really good!

7. Strawberries. I ordered quite a few with my bountiful basket and we have been eating fresh strawberries all week plus we froze a bunch for smoothies.

8. Homemade granola. Homemade yogurt. Food that tastes good and that is good for me:)!Homemade yogurt recipe found here. This yogurt is really great to put in smoothies and alot cheaper than buying it at the store.

9. A new found place to get my pictures printed. A guy told me about Fred Myer, I didn't even know they printed pictures but they do and they have a very nice printer and their prices are the same as Wal-mart. I ordered some 4x6's and they were ready in 15 minutes. I was super pleased with their service and the photos!

10. A clean organized pantry. It really needed it and although it took some time and work the outcome is totally worth it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ok Liz, you have inspired me! I LOVE to can and I think I may try to do yogurt! I'll let you know how it goes! :)

Olivia said...

I want some homemade granola - I'm always up for a care package:) Love you!!