3.24.2010

Follow the Prophet

Gracee gave her first talk on Sunday. She was SO excited. When it came time to give her talk she skipped up to the front and was so brave.
This months theme in Primary is Following the Prophet so that is what her talk was about.
This was her talk...
We have a prophet on the earth today. His name is Thomas S. Monson.
President Monson tells us what God wants us to know and do.
In Conference President Monson said "the needs of others are ever present, and each of us can do something to help someone."
Everyday I try to be kind to my sisters. I play games and dressup with Emme and try to make her happy when she is sad. I love to hold Lucie and give her lots of hugs and kisses, I love to make her smile and laugh. When I am kind to my sisters I feel good inside.
I know when I follow the prophet it makes Heavenly Father happy and He blesses me.Dear Grace,
I love how excited you get to go to Primary. I am grateful that you love to learn about the Gospel. Always follow the Prophet, if you do I know Heavenly Father will bless you.
Love you!
Love
Mom

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Love both pictures and loved her talk! She is getting to be so grown up!!