
For Lucie's dress we made a few minor adjustments to the doll pattern, as you can see she is just about the same height of the Andy doll next to her. (As for all the other costumes, My mom is AMAZING at adjusting a small doll pattern to fit children and adults!)
Ruffin was SUCH a GOOD SPORT. He didn't want to dress up but once we made him a costume he went along with it. I am still laughing at the conversation we had about the shoes he was going to wear... Ruffin: Liz what shoes do I need to wear? Me: I think your black ones would be the best. Ruffin: I don't really like my black ones. I think they make me look like a goof. (slight pause) Nevermind, I don't know why I am worried about looking like a goof! I love you Ruffin and thanks for dressing up in a ridiculous costume:)




Here we are all together... What do you think, should I use it for our Christmas card?!
P.S. THANK-you Olivia for taking these pictures of us... You are pretty much amazing:)!
7 comments:
My idea but you didn't steal it I convinced you to be it with me - much to mom's joy I'm sure and probably much like when we were little and I wanted you to come along with me. It was fun and I can't wait until next year! How is it that Halloween is becoming one of my favorite holidays?
I can't believe you got Ruffin to do that! That is a classic Halloween if I ever saw one! Way to feel the festive spirit! You guys top anything I've ever seen!
I love love love the costumes!
Your costumes were amazing! Ruffin is such a stud!! Doug would never... I mean NEVER do something that out of his comfort level. What a sweet heart! :) Also I have to compliment you on the girls dance pics. They are so cute! I think that one of them on the front porch w/ there hair pinned up & all is like one you would see in a calander. So so CUTE! Let's get together real soon...
Liz....I love the costumes!! I might just have to steal that idea one of these days.
I love that you got Ruffin to dress up too.
Well...... Ruffin, I'm glad you feel comfortable enough in your man hood. I don't know if I could have brought myself to do it. I am the deacons quorum advisor and if I would have shown up to the ward trunk or Treat like that, I don't know if I would have left alive. Props Ruffin, props.
Terry
Liz, for Ruffin's sake, take another family picture for the Christmas card! Its sooooo cute, though! I also give him props for doing that! You guys totally went all out. Where did you find the tights in all those sizes? Darling. The pictures are super cute, too.
Post a Comment