Emme: I have three buddies.
Ruffin: Oh really, who are your buddies?
Emme: You, mommy and Lucie.
Ruffin: What about Gracee?
Emme: Oh! She my best buddy!
Everytime I think about it warms my heart:)!

One other thing I wanted to write about before I forget is Gracee's Primary Program. Saturday they had a big practice and then Sunday was the program. The theme was My Eternal Family. Gracee's class had a small part toward the beginning which was "I am a Spirit child of Heavenly Father." Gracee kept telling me she was nervous but when it came down to it she was the one directly in front of the microphone so her voice was loud and clear. The program was so good, I even cried. I watched Gracee the whole time and I couldn't hear her particularly but I could see her lips moving and she was actually saying the right words. After one song she sat down early in her chair and made a big loud crashing noise, she looked over at her teacher who told her it was ok and then she got the giggles. She is silly and I love her. I really enjoyed her very first Primary program!
4 comments:
I can't believe she's old enough for a primary program! What am I going to do when she has a school program?? Also, tell Emme I expect to be added to her buddy list:) Love you!
It warms my heart too! Oh to have a sister is a treasure! What a treasure of a family you have!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried:)
Olivia~
I asked Emme if you could be her buddy and she said OK! Easy as that you are in:)!
Post a Comment