This first picture is my Great Grandma Clark holding my sister Olivia when she was a baby. I wanted to share it because when I looked at it I was blown away how much Lucie looks like her Aunt Ollie!! The photo didn't scan that great but if you look close and if you have ever seen Lucie in person I think you might agree...
This next picture is of myself and Olivia. You have got to love my bangs:)! Sadly I did not give up bangs until I was in 7th grade.
Lastly for your viewing pleasure is a very funny blast from the past... My mom, brothers (Anthony on the left and Jonathan on the right), sister (Olivia in front of Jonathan) and I (in front of my mom) dressed up as ghosts for Halloween. I don't remember that day but apparently I did not like the white make-up and kept rubbing it all off. If you look closely at my white shoes you just might be able to see the bells my mom had to put on my shoes... I ran off a lot. Also check out my chubby cheeks, Emme looks more like me than I thought! Anyway, aren't we cute:)!
2 comments:
LOVE the Halloween pictures. Those are classic!
I'm so excited to see some of these!! Thanks so much for doing this for me! I owe you one!!
Post a Comment