6.18.2009

Mom's Night Out

Tonight Liz went to play Bunco with some of her friends, So I (Ruffin) got to stay home with the girls. We have such a good time whenever Mom leaves:). Liz is always upset at me for not taking any good pictures while she is gone. So I took them and am trying my hand at posting them. So here is a quick run down of the evening. First we had Pizza for dinner, then after we cleaned up it was time for the fun.....They both love helping make the tent, and of course are very silly about the whole thing. It takes quite a while to get it up, but we laugh the whole time. We had to get them in their PJ's which took some bribery, and finally the movie.
What is a party without any popcorn, and what is popcorn with out a movie. You guessed it ... "Cinderella". Then last but not least Dad painted their finger and toenails. I even tried to paint little stars on Gracee's. Not all that great but she liked them.

Now they are asleep and I'm going to "take down" the tent and then sweep and mop the floor. Boy am I sure glad Liz only does this once a month!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Ruffin - will you paint my nails with little stars for the fourth?? :) You're the best dad ever! So glad you had a fun evening! And that you're an amazing husband who'll mop the floor!

Ashley said...

I'm shocked you didn't paint them red with yellow polka dots! Weren't they your signature colors?

Annie Oldham said...

Ruffin, you are such an awesome dad! No wonder those girls love you so much :)

kandis said...

that is so cute that Ruffin will even paint the girls nails! What a great dad!!!