When I was in St. George I found cute dresses at Target for $2.98. You gotta love the clearance rack! No one seemed to be looking at all the winter gear on the rack but I sure loved it considering we still had weeks of cold weather left.

When we got home and I set the dresses out for the girls to wear the next day to Church I discovered we did not have any good bows to go with them... My friend Holly had posted a tutorial on how to make some cute bows so I gave them a try... Love them! (thanks Holly:)


I do like good Finds and good deals but I LOVE my girls and their silliness:)!
2 comments:
Those are so cute!!! I think I need some:)
so cute! can you believe i have never made any bows for kate? call me lame! i really want to i just dont know where to start!
Post a Comment