Here are some pictures of a few days ago of us enjoying the spring weather:
We drew pictures with chalk (Gracee of course wanted me to draw the usual picture of her and her prince by the Temple:) Emme chose instead to eat a little chalk, at least that is what her face looked like when we were done playing!
Playing in the dirt... The truth about Emme's dirty pants is I tried to clean her muddy shoes off in a small patch of remaining snow that was surrounded by mud and just as her feet landed in the snow her bum slid into the mud. (if you can imagine it from that lengthy explanation I hope you get a good laugh because it was pretty funny and Emme was quite disgusted in me for dropping her in the mud!)
I didn't even get the mud off her shoes I just managed to get it on her pants.
Wishing it was time to plant some flowers!
2 comments:
love the effects! You're going to have a lot of fun!!
Brrr!!! That spring weather looks way too cold for me!
Post a Comment