
{1 year} I can't believe that this month my blog turns one:)! Over 2 years ago I was introduced to blogging by my friend Kristen and when I read hers I loved the idea. I signed up on blogger but that is as far as I got Until..
One year ago when I attempted to start a photo journal. I was going to write everything by hand and print out the pictures at Wal-mart. I was behind before I even started... So I started my blog... Occasionally I go back and look at old posts and I am so grateful that I have all of it recorded!
{200th post} What can I say I love blogging! I love blogging for the fact that I am writing down things I might have otherwise forgotten and also because I love to read other blogs... I love seeing pictures of my cute nieces that I don't get to see enough and all my other friends and family that I keep updated on. I also enjoy reading the occasional random blog (you know how it is, you click on one blog and then another and pretty soon you don't remember where you started.)
{Give Away} In my year of blogging I have won two prizes from blog giveaways and I was more than excited to get my prize in the mail:) (who doesn't like a free prize in the mail?) So to CELEBRATE my blog's first birthday I am doing a mini giveaway...
I am being serious when I say mini, this is the smallest bow I have ever made! Just leave a comment and I will pick a winner in a couple of days!!!
10 comments:
Congrats on one year, and 200 posts. More importantly HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope you have a great day. Oh and the little bitty bow is adorable.
That bow is TINY, but I love it! I'm glad that you are blogging and we can keep up that way...LOVE the blog!
Congrats! But don't pick me...I don't think either of my boys could pull off your darling gifts.
Sign me up Scotty!
I'm so glad you're a blogger!!
Happy 1 year blogiversary!
Hope I win, pretty sure my girls would look adorable in a Liz bow!
200 WOW!! I think it's time you had a book printed!!! I hope I win the bow - maybe I could wear it to school :)
Okay Liz, I am signing up for Tania. She's a little busy right now and I figured she hasn't been blogging much lately so I'd sign up for her. I saw how tiny it was and thought it would be perfect on 3 pound 13 ounce Sophie. Or even 4 pound 10 ounce Emma. They need it--you know how bald little Clark babies are.:)
Hey. I found you! Cute blog. Your girls are so cute. It was fun seeing you at the pool today.
The bow you are giving away is way cute. Sometime I would like to order some bows from you. Madison gets called a boy very often!
Mary you are so sweet! I just saw this post and thought "I hope I am not too late!" Liz, she's right, my girls need something for their bald heads. :-)
I have an August... Whose the winner???
Post a Comment