5.09.2008

While I was Gone...

While I was gone to Women's Conference Gracee and Emme had so much fun!!! Even though Ruffin called me four hours after I had gone and was wondering what the girls and I did all day he came up with some pretty fun stuff for them to do...
They test drove some cars:)
Photobucket
Made paper airplanes (this is something we have never done, good thing for dads:)
They got backpacks at the library, one about volcanoes and one about indoor fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gracee has said to me a couple of times "mommy you can go one more time and then me and daddy make a tent and then we sleep in it and we have fun yah!!!!!!!" So despite me missing them they both had a blast having their daddies undivided attention for four days!

5 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

I'm glad you have Gracee's "permission" to leave now :)

Cherish said...

Good job Ruffin!! Looks like the girls not only survived but had a blast.

Olivia said...

What a fun dad!!! I'm so impressed when I see dads take an active role in their children's lives. What a blessing this relationship will be for your girls for years to come!

Joe and Mary said...

Ruffin...two thumbs up man!! I'm affraid to think what would happen if I left Joe with the boys for even a day.

Elise said...

Wow!! It looks like they had lots of fun. I told David I need a trip!!