I have had such a great mother's day and feel so grateful for all the mother's that have been a good influence in my life. I am grateful for the love that my mom and Ruffin's mom have for my little girls. Grace and Emme have so many great women in their lives to look up to and admire, especially all of their (10) aunts that love them so much.I am grateful for my sister who is a great example to me and has a mother heart! Every time I read the talk by Julie B. Beck titled A Mother Heart I think of her. I am thankful for someone who loves my children like they are her own.
What a great day to celebrate women!!
I am grateful to be a mother! My girls are two of my greatest blessings!
5 comments:
I love you too Liz and love all my nieces so much and am glad I get to be a part of their lives.
I'm glad you had such a great day. Being a mom is the best. Did you get my emails? Tomorrow is the recital if you and Gracee still wanted to go.
cute picture! I love your hair dark. Happy Mothers Day!
Happy Mother's Day! It is SO great to be a mom!
And you can tell your girls just adore you as well. I'm so lucky to be their aunt!
Post a Comment