5.14.2008

Thank you Aunt Ollie!

Olivia sent these suckers to my girls... They were a big hit!


Emme was very upset when it was time to put the suckers away!

4 comments:

Cherish said...

You are so much nicer than me. While those look fun I would have never let my kids eat them. Thanks for coming last night it made Maddy's night. Hope the girls are feeling better.

Olivia said...

Love it!! Just what I was going for!! I had almost forgot I hadn't seen these pictures. Hope you know we'll be getting them out when I come. I've got to get my moneys worth even if the pictures just about do the job!!

deb said...

she's the good guy for sending them and your the bad guy for taking them away!. Love it. so stinkin funny.

Elise said...

Dallin would do the same thing!!! Those are some very big lolly pops, very fun.