

I love my Three Valentines!! My Heart belongs to Ruffin, I love him SO much! He is such a great husband and AMAzing father! The other day he went to Walmart and bought crayons and wax paper to do this art project (no prompting from me). Gracee and Emme both had fun spreading the crayons over the page and drawing on them. Other favorite things that Gracee and Emme love to do with their daddy are reading stories, painting toe nails (on Sunday morning while I finish up my primary lesson), going to gymnastics, watching princess movies and all the other things that little girls are into! I love that Ruffin will do things that don't really interest him (like the toe painting and princess movies) just to bond with our girls! It is no wonder that Gracee thinks that every princess is getting married to her daddy ( I have tried to explain to her that the Princess marries a Prince and she is quite adamant about it and will declare to me every time "She marry her daddy!"
I also love Ruffin because he treats me like a princess, works SO hard to provide for me and our girls, and I love him because he is my BEST friend!
I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!
4 comments:
Love love love the blog and the music. You are such a romantic! Ruffin is great and I knew he was perfect for you the moment I met him. You guys are so in love. A good example for me!! I am jealous of your temple time!! I hope that it was wonderful. You really do good things for those impressionable minds. I hope that Gracee remembers! Anyway, I love to hear about your scrapbook finds. You are already more scrapbooky than a lot of ladies and it only took you a month. I've got to get photo shop. Anyway your great!!
What a cool dad! Love this post!
I like the "She marry her Daddy" bit. That is so sweet!
i love how you post so frequently! Dont you just love watching your kids with their daddy? I do!
Post a Comment