7.28.2011

I Serious Mom!

This little girl makes me laugh! She loves to tell me that she is SERIOUS. For example I will tell her that she is so silly and she will reply with "I serious mom!" She occasionally uses this new statement in context but usually she just likes to declare it. I can hear myself saying to one of my girls that I am being serious about something so I am sure that is where she has picked it up. It never fails to make us all laugh so of course she says it more and more:)
Lucie also is known to say these days: "Emme buggin me!" "Gracee buggin me!" "You squooshin me!"
When she tells me that her sisters are "buggin" her I immediately know they have simply stopped her from doing something she is not supposed to be doing!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Do you think you can survive one more child with HUGE personality? :) Your girls are adorable. Love it!

Jessica said...

That picture of all three girls is priceless! What a sweet little thing! How fast they grow!

Momma Kaye said...

I love this photo! It looks like Lucy rules the roost!