I can't believe that your are FOUR! You are growing so quickly! I absolutely love YOU!!! You are very funny and say the cutest things. Some of your favorite phrases are "please mom, please with a cherry top on it!" "can I play starfall?" "maybe another day?" "ok mommy!" "can I have a treat!" "will you cuddle me?"
![]() |
| One of your many faces you like to do while I am taking your photo, it is just how I feel about you turning 4! |

When you want something really badly you always with out fail will throw in the cherry top, it makes me smile every time. Whenever I attempt to do anything on the computer and you see me you ask if you can play starfall, it has really helped you with your abc's and I usually let you play it once a day for a little while. You love to go to the store with me, you especially love it when I let you look at the toys. When you want something really badly and I tell you no you always say "maybe another day?" I usually answer "yes maybe" and you are content to put it back on the shelf and carry on. Whenever I ask you to do something whether it is go to the bathroom, or put your shoes away you always answer "ok mommy!" Now if you would just always go and do it, but you don't and love you anyways:)! You love treats, perhaps that is why you are so sweet! You LOVE LOVE LOVE to cuddle. I love that your are so cuddly. You beg me to cuddle with you every night. For the past year you have managed to find your way into my bed during the middle of the night. I usually don't know you have made it into my bed til the next morning therefore I rarely take you back in. So for now I usually do cuddle with you at least half of the night.
You love Hello Kitty, playing with your moonsand, riding your bike, drawing with chalk, coloring, writing your abc's and your name everywhere, playing with your aunts and uncles, getting in the washing machine and yelling "ready for take-off!!!" You also love playing with your sisters and are a really good big sister to Lucie. I love to watch you discover new things, enjoy your favorite books, and play pretend. You are so fun to have in our home and I am thankful you are my daughter!
Love,
Mom





1 comment:
What a CUTIE!!! Send me copies of these pictures ASAP! I need them in my life to view every day! Love you and miss all of you!
Post a Comment