I saw this great idea on a blog and recreated it. I loved how they turned out! Emme had a blast playing with them, she even posed them for this picture.
After I had taken the picture I went inside for a minute and as I was coming back outside I could see Emme had picked up the candy and was playing make believe with them. I was able to take one picture and then she threw them down and was done. I asked her to keep playing so I could take more pictures and she replied "I can't mom, they were speakin spanish and I didn't know what they were sayin." It was a pretty good reason why we couldn't take another picture, I laughed which made her giggle and we went inside. Emme~thanks for making me laugh right out loud!
3 comments:
ALL of that is HILARIOUS!!!
I laughed out loud and Tricia laughed out loud! Where does she come up with them?!? Love it!!
Those are so cute!!
Post a Comment