I love Emme for so many reasons! She is just an easy going lovable little girl!~I love to watch her play she can be so dramatic! She loves to play with her dolls and stuffed animals and is always toting them around on her shoulder, in a stroller or under her shirt. She also loves to play puppy dogs with Gracee and never minds being the puppy over and over again.
~She is always telling me things that Lucie says to her. Only Emme can hear these things. According to Emme Lucie can say Emme and calls to her often. (Lucie does love Emme and gives her lots and lots of hugs.)
~Emme gets so excited for little things like ice cream cones, carousel rides, swinging on the swings. Sometimes she gets so excited she shakes with her fists clenched at her side, it always makes me smile! She definitely enjoys the simple things in life and I love her for that.
~ She loves to be outside, giggle, the color pink, peaches, her dollies, coloring, playing pretend, going to primary and playing with her sisters. She is a happy little three year old and I absolutely love her!
2 comments:
Tell her to stop growing - can't she stay three for a couple of years?? I don't think it's too much to ask!
love all ur awsome pics!!! hope u guys r doing well.
Post a Comment