This past year has been wonderful!! You are such a good little baby and are growing so quickly! I cannot believe that it was a year ago that I held you for the first time. You fit perfectly into our family and could not be more loved by myself, your dad and of course your two sisters Gracee and Emme. With all of us it was love at first sight! I will never forget when your sisters came to visit you for the first time. They were beyond excited and did not want to stop holding you. To this day Gracee and Emme beg to hold you and even though you can wiggle out of their grasp they still try. You are patient most of the time when it comes to Gracee and Emme practicing their mothering skills on you and particularly LOVE the attention you get from them.
Your favorite person to smile and laugh for is Gracee, there is just something about her silliness that makes you laugh a deep hearty laugh! You love to play peek-a-boo and don’t easily tire of this game. You are walking everywhere and so happy you can tag along with your sisters at a faster rate. You took your first step at exactly 11 months and by your one year birthday were walking with ease. If I am in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes you never stay by my side but venture off and find your sisters. You are a great little sleeper and have been since I brought you home from the hospital. You currently sleep from 8 p.m. til 7 a.m. which I greatly appreciate! You also still take two 2 hour naps during the day. You love to go to the park, your favorites while there are swinging and going down the slides. You squeal when going down the slide and have a gigantic grin on your face the entire time you are swinging.
Whenever I say uh-oh to you you shake your head no and sometimes stop doing whatever it is but most of the time just continue on while shaking your head. You currently like to climb on Gracee and Emme’s little pink chairs and while holding onto the back shake it back and forth. So far you haven’t fallen too many times because you have two sisters that make it their duty to keep you from climbing too high.
A slight stranger anxiety has set in for you and I have to admit I love it when you walk toward me with arms stretched out high above your head. It warms my heart even if you are crying when you do it! I claim that you are a momma's girl and your dad thinks you are a daddy's girl, the truth is you can't decide;) You love when your dad comes home from work and will squeal with PURE delight when you see him!
You are a good little eater and still love green beans the best when it comes to baby food. You love to eat table foods though and love any type of noodle. You usually make a gigantic mess and it is quite a task to clean you and your chair up when you are done!
You are a great little cuddler. I absolutely LOVE to cuddle you and rock you, such tender moments, moments I hope to never forget!
You are such a sweet little angel and I am so glad you are my daughter!
Love,
Mom
A few snapshots from your first year...















1 comment:
time flies. i cant believe it. :)
ur girls r cute.
Post a Comment