Gracee was SO EXCITED to go to her new school and register for kindergarten. She had a gigantic smile on her face ALL morning and asked every five minutes when we were going to go. When it was time to go she raced to the car, got in her seat and quickly got buckled.At the school we found our way to the kindergarten room where they were talking with the children. The Kindergarten teacher asked Gracee a series of questions which she answered really well. The teacher also talked to us about what to expect in the fall and gave Gracee a packet to keep busy this summer. I have such mixed emotions about my little girl being big enough to go to school!
2 comments:
Yay Gracee! I still can't believe she's old enough for school.
I can't believe it's that time! She is such a cutie! I love reading your blog...even if I hardly ever comment! I hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment