1. Medicine. Lucie got really sick but the first dose of medicine and shot she got helped tremendously! She was finally able to get a good nights rest!!
2. Clean rooms. Gracee has cleaned her room all by herself several times this week. It is great to have such a big helper.
3. An evening out by myself. This past week I actually had two nights out. They both were a good break:) One night was bunco which is always fun and the other night was a photo class with a new friend!
4. Ruffin. He watched Gracee, Emme and Lucie both nights I went out for the evening. He was also a great sport about dressing up as the tooth fairy for the primary activity (I volunteered him:) the kids all loved it!
5. Our friends the Jonsons. They invited us over for dinner. They made the most delicious meal... Cafe Rio pork salads. It was yummy and we love to hang out with them.
6. The END of a busy day. We had a super busy day this week and by the end of the day I was exhausted but glad I had accomplished (and made it through) it all.
7. A phone call from a friend. My friend called just to chat and check to see how Lucie was feeling, it is nice when others are thinking and caring about you.
8. Home canned peaches. We LOVE peaches. Gracee, Emme and I can easily eat a jar. I am so glad we still have a few quarts left. I am so glad I did nothing but peel, and can peaches for a couple of days with my mom last September.
9. A good nights sleep. This week I had a few nights I was up alot with Lucie and they always make me appreciate an uneventful night that we all get good rest.
10. Family Traditions. On occasion I will say a letter out loud to my girls. For example I would say: Dear Gracee ~ I love you. Love, Mom P.S. write back I then have to help them reply and they laugh and think its funny as I am helping them reply. Their letters I help them write say something like this: Dear Mom, I love you too. Love Gracee. Today I hadn't written any of my letters out loud and was feeding Lucie when Emme wrote me a letter. She was in the kitchen and this was her letter: Dear Mom, You are a goose. Love Emme My reply (after all three of us were done laughing). Dear Emme, Thanks for making me laugh. I love you. Love Mom
3 comments:
holy moly- look at all those peaches! You were one busy momma!
I loved Emme's letter to you she's one great source of laughter any day!
#10 makes me cry. It is heavenly! You are your own beautiful version of "Little Women" and I love it!
Post a Comment