It is my sister's birthday today! I love her so much and am grateful for her friendship and example! Since we couldn't be with her today my girls and I want to tell her what we love about her!*I love how fun she is to be around, she is always up for a game and usually has a fun new one to play.
*I love that she always gives me such good advice and has such a good perspective about things.
*I love that she will stay up late talking with me when we get together.
*I love all the memories we have together some of my favorite ones are making sugar cookies really late at night and all the fun times camping!
*I love that she smiles and tolerates all the millions of pictures I take with her and my girls.
*I am grateful for her example, she is full of faith, thoughtful, a great teacher, kind and really just a GREAT person!
I love you Olivia!!!
I asked my girls to tell me what they loved about their Aunt Ollie or their favorite things about her. Here are their responses with no prompting or help from me.
Emme:
*She comin for Thanksgiving
*I love her name
*I love her new boots
*talking on the phone to her
*I love her boots and her socks
Gracee:
*playing games with her
*watching movies with her (I then asked her what her favorite one to watch) Goofy Movie
*I love walking in stores with her
*when she gets stuff for me in the store
*that her kind and sometimes we swim at her pool and we have fun with her
*when she comes to our house
*She stays with me while mom is gone
*She sleeps with us when she stays at our house, when she stays 5 days or 1 day
*She brings us presents when its our birthday
*She comes to church with me when she at my house
*When she comes to Grandma's birthday party and she let me help wrap the presents
*She reads stories to us
*She brings us toys
*She is nice to us
*I love the pictures she brings to our house
*I love her
We hope you have a GrEAt day and know that you are LOVED!
2 comments:
Aww! I definitely feel loved I love you guys too! And I love that the majority of pictures of me are ones where I've just rolled out of bed and it's noon and the girls can't wait for me to get ready to start having fun:)
Hey Liz, my mom wants to crochet some hats like the ones your girls have on to the left, did you make those? Do you have a pattern?
Post a Comment