8.25.2009

i ♥ moments like this

The other day I had cleaned toys out of the living room for the Last TIME, I was seriously ready to throw them all out. Usually the toys don't bother me but I was running on very little sleep and guests were arriving in ten minutes... I might have raised my voice when I sternly told Gracee and Emme they were NOT to bring another toy out of their bedroom! As I was getting some food ready in the kitchen I noticed it was rather quiet and I was POSITIVE that they were painting nails somewhere or doing something that would involve a MESS. When I saw what they were up to my heart melted. All previous frustrations were gone and after I took a picture of course I had to give them all BIG HUGS & KISSES!!! I love these little girls and can't even begin to explain how happy it makes me to see them being so sweet with each other. I also love that they gave Lucie the doll with no hair to style, so thoughtful considering Lucie couldn't quite get her arms up to do the hair:) The joy in these kind of moments is worth all of the time spent cleaning, changing diapers, doing laundry and all other duties that sometimes seem a little monotonous. That being said I think I need to have a few pictures like this blown up and put in my laundry room:) Just to help me remember!

4 comments:

kandis said...

This is so precious! I love it!!

Olivia said...

I love that Lucie is the only on interested that you're taking a picture! So cute!!Miss you all!

Jaime said...

Have to say this post made me a little teary eyed! I love that picture it is so sweet.

tania said...

That is so so sweet. It almost looks posed!!! Lucie is getting so big, too! I can't believe it!