First to Ruffin who is such a wonderful dad to our girls! We ALL ♥ love ♥ him (one billion red m&m's) and are very grateful that he puts up with a houseful of little women:)! When I asked my girls what they loved about their daddy Gracee said "I like it when Daddy tickles me!" Emme said "I like it that daddy paint my nails!" I feel BLESSED that these three girls have such a wonderful DAD!!!
Also Happy Father's Day to my dad who loves my girls so much it really warms my heart♡! Gracee and Emme get so excited when he comes to visit. Lately they have been calling him Grandpa Mississippi because he trys really hard to get them to spell it... So far Emme has gotten down ppi and will randomly sing ppi throughout the day.A few more pictures of Ruffin and our girls... (Did I mention they love their daddy, they absolutely ADORE him!)

At one point in our walk around the Gardens Gracee picked a little handfull of purple flowers when we weren't looking. I think she knew she wasn't supposed to do it but I explained to anyway why we didn't pick the flowers at the Gardens. We were just about to leave and Gracee who must have forgotten our little talk:) asked if we could please pick some flowers to take home. I told her we could go find some dandelions or flowers along the roadside to pick. She didn't like my answer and went running ahead. I probably should not have taken this picture and I probably should not have laughed out loud but it was pretty funny. She was not happy with the big clump of mud that came up with her flower.
She tried to hide it from the people who were passing by. Don't worry Ruffin replanted it:)
2 comments:
Watch out, she's going to be a flower kleptomaniac ;)
Your posts always make me weepy Liz! ~Jessica
Post a Comment