5.06.2009

My Grandpa's Wedding Day

My Grandpa got married on Tuesday in the Rexburg Temple for Time to a very sweet lady, Janis Draper. It was a beautiful ceremony and I was so glad I could be there. Although I miss my Grandma terribly it is so great to see my Grandpa happy and know that he won't be so lonely!
Gracee and Emme had fun running around and playing with Shaylon and Ashlon. (Thanks Marianna for watching my girls while I went to the wedding!)
Gracee and Emme giving Grandpa and Janis hugs and kisses.
Cutting the cake... My cousin Lisa made this cake and not only did it look phenominal but it was SO YUMMY!!!
Emme, Me, Grandpa, Janis, Olivia, & Gracee (Ruffin stayed home with Lucie)
It really was a fun day and I wish them lots of happiness:)!

3 comments:

Cherish said...

How sweet!! Are you guys still headed to St. George? Please let us know before you go.

Annie Oldham said...

Yay for Grandpa! I'm so glad he has someone with him now. What a beautiful day.

Bethany said...

Thanks Liz! I needed that post! It was wonderful and I feel such happiness for them! I am glad to see them so happy and pray for them. I hope you are doing great with that new little girl. Kudos to Ruffin for tending little Lucie while you went. Aren't husbands great!