My sweet little Emme... She loves to dress herself and is very particular what she wears. Most days I let her wear what she wants and some days we even leave the house with her creative attire.


She loves skirts and it is only a matter of days before I will have to put away all of her pants and buy only skirts and dresses from here on out. (Gracee was about this age when she began to protest pants!)

She loves her rain boots and rain/snow or sun she loves to wear a hat.


I love Emme! She is so much fun! She is always saying "I happy" or "I great!" Her personality and smile brighten my day!!!!
2 comments:
I miss that little girl! I felt so bad that she was so tired. I love her hugs and sweet kisses!! And I love the headband!
That girl is too cute. I can't wait for little toddlers! I think she does a great job at dressing herself. :-)
Post a Comment