5.08.2009

{ANothER} Photoshoot

My next door neighbor has a studio in her house and was so kind to let me take some pictures. We (ok probably just me really) had so much fun!!!
This was the one and only smile of the afternoon.
My neighbor took a few of us together...
LOVE these GIRLS!!!!With Gracee and Emme I have taken them to JCpenny when they were 2 weeks to get this pose in Ruffin's arms. It was nice to just have to go down the street this time and be able to get the picture just how I wanted it.
Lastly some of my favorites...
This picture is my very FAVoriTE of the day!!!

6 comments:

Olivia said...

I love that last picture can I have a 5x7 sent to my walmart?? Thank you!! love that little one!

Lisa said...

Liz... how adorable!!! Those pictures make me so happy!

tania said...

These are great. How lucky that you have a photographer neighbor! Your famiy picture is so cute. Are you sure you just had a baby??? How do you do that? You look great!

Annie Oldham said...

So much fun. I love that you have the pictures of all the girls in Ruffin's arms. And I love the picture of all of you. You can tell you guys have a new baby because you and Ruffin look like you need a little sleep ;)

Cherish said...

So cute!!

Duke~N~Morghan said...

Liz- I love the pictures! How precious! Your girls are so cute.