4.13.2009

Easter FUN

We had such a fun day on Saturday!!!! We started out our morning with a little easter egg hunt and Gracee and Emme were excited that the Easter Bunny had come to bring them a basket full of yummy things! Our favorite phrase of the morning was when Emme discovered the package of Starburst in her basket she yelled "HOORAY CANDY!"
We got ready for the day and headed into town to a fun Easter Egg Hunt/Easter Activities at the Paul Mitchell Beauty School. They started out with a craft. Their favorite part I think was the glitter glue:)!
When they were done with their eggs we moved to the next table where they had their nails painted. They both sat very still and loved it.
We hadn't planned to get their faces painted but it looked too fun for Gracee to pass up and of course Emme wanted to do what Gracee was doing! Gracee chose the butterfly and I thought Emme would look cute as a little bunny (she kept pointing to several different pictures and couldn't decide).
The bunny seemed to be a good choice for Emme and she made some pretty funny bunny faces:)!
Olivia spent the weekend with us and we were so glad to have her here to party with!!!Ruffin and I with our two happy little girls:)!
When we got done we went home to put Emme down for a nap. When we got all rested we headed to Ashton for more partying and fun! We dyed Easter eggs and went a little overboard with how many but had fun anyway!
The last fun thing we did for the night was something I have been trying to get my mom to do since last July when it was a big flop! With the convincing of Kera and Zach my cousins we pulled taffy and it was DELICIOUS! Everyone got into the fun even my Grandpa. Gracee and Emme had fun playing with it and pulling it but they both didn't really like the taste of it.
We didn't get home until 11pm and were completely exhausted but had such a FUN day!!!!

4 comments:

rachel said...

ok so i have a few things to say:
1. I love the matching PJ's! you are going to have the three cutiest girls! three kids...wow thats so exciting and coming so soon!
2. Kate would DIE to have that big pink bunny! everything has to be pink and she is really into stuff animals now.
3. you and your olivia's hair looks so cute! I went and got a trim (turned into a cut) at great clips...what a disaster!
4. I have never had homemade taffy and that looks like SO much fun and so yummy!
Happy Easter!!!

Olivia said...

Too bad all the fun always eventually ends!! I'm looking forward to our next fun weekend! Thanks for the pictures!!

Annie Oldham said...

That looks like one of the funnest (and exhausting!) days ever. So many fun activities. I bet the girls slept really well that night :) We're getting so excited to see you in May.

tania said...

What a fun and exhausting easter. I'm glad the taffy turned out this time. :-) I can't believe you didn't put pictures of your girls all dressed up in their dresses???