2.25.2009

{Funny Faces}

I think that this might be my very favorite picture from the month of February! We had family over for Sunday dinner and my girls were sitting on my Grandpas lap. I was not getting any smiles, just silliness when I got the camera out. My Grandpa being a good sport said "Well let's all do funny faces then." As I was going through pictures today I had a really good laugh! No one is looking at the camera, Emme looks disgusted, Grandpa looks like he just bit into a lemon and Gracee's bulging eyes add the perfect touch☺! This picture is definitely a keeper!

6 comments:

Olivia said...

I love this Grandpa of ours and am glad he's mine forever!! Can't wait to see you! Hope you're packed!

Cherish said...

What a wonderful memory that will be!!

Annie Oldham said...

Yup, the first thing I did when I saw this picture was laugh :) Love Grandpa and those girls!

Marianna said...

I love this picture!!! Grandpa is the greatest isn't he. Aren't we lucky to have him:)

Doug and McKensie said...

That picture is totally a keeper! . . . :) How cute! . . . although, the picture below on your previous post . . . YUCK is RIGHT!!!! I hate mice & I'm scared to death of them . . . especially white ones!! So disgusting! Sorry that the rest of your family enjoys that type of craziness. I've gotta say I'm w/ u on this one! Tell Ruffin he has a tuff wife though cuz there is NO WAY . . . I would ever EVER pick up a mouse for him!!!! YUCKY!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This picture is a classic. Love it.