
A few things I always want to remember about my little sweet Emme:
*She still loves her pink blanket and has recently had to take the small one everywhere she goes. She asked on Sunday if she could take it to nursery and when I told her we can't take blankies to nursery she came back a few minutes later and said "blankie, car, yeah?" (meaning we take the blanket but she will leave it in the car.)
*She loves to sleep next to her Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls.
*Every time I tuck her in she asks for a hug and kiss and drink of water even if she has had one right before I lay her down.
*She loves dolls, playing house with Gracee, and pushing (and being pushed in) the doll stroller.
*She will sit remarkably still to get her toes painted, and every time she looks at them she says "oooh, toes pretty!"
*She gets excited whenever she sees a dog or a picture of a dog.
*Her favorite book to read before bed is currently Miss Mary Mack
*She loves the library and will sit in the kids corner and look at books all by herself for quite awhile.
*She loves to brush her teeth, mainly eat the tooth paste:)
*She gives the sweetest hugs and kisses
*Whenever I ask her why she did something she says "cuz, mom"
*When I say "let's go Emme" she will usually say "ready,... set,... GO!"
*Her favorite color is purple, when we ask her what color something is she always says without a moments pause "PURPLE"
*She loves to listen to her music box at night as she falls asleep and before she gets into to bed will ask to kiss the ballerina figurines on her dresser... She points and says "kiss, rinas, yeah?!"
When I asked Gracee what she loves about Emme she said "I love it when she shares and is being kind."
More pictures on her birthday:
1 comment:
merWhat a sweet little girl we have. I sure hope the next one is just as good. I love you Emme!!
Post a Comment