8.28.2008

My Very First...

Photo shoot for someone other than my girls. I had so much fun! So thank you to the Wyeths who were so cooperative and fun to photograph!!
Here are a few...


9 comments:

Cherish said...

Those are amazing, you just get better and better. You can borrow my kids any time you need someone to practice on.

Jessica said...

LIZ! Those look fantastic! How exciting! Thankyou so much!

Holly said...

Great pics Liz!! Way to go!! I LOVE them all!! I agree with Cherish... just give me a call! :)

Annie Oldham said...

These are really cute photos. Good job! You better remember your camera over Thanksgiving!

Olivia said...

Love them!!!! I'm wondering where that cool copyright is?

The Marsden 6 said...

I am so excited to see ours! Thanks for doing them and I am so sorry Allie was SO uncooperative! It would be a miracle if we got some good ones.
Thanks!

Lyd Stew said...

Hey Liz! They Look great! You are really getting good at this- can we be next on the list! If only we were closer! (And I think of me taking your wedding announcement pictures... I think you passed me up long ago!) :) You're great- and I never thanked you guys enough for coming to that little goodbye thing- it was fun to have you there- love you!

Anonymous said...

You did great! Love them. You can do our family the next time we're in Idaho. My favorite is the black and white one.

Marci said...

Well, you've got quite the line up, but if I can lose some fat and get a cute belly, I would love to have you do a photoshoot with Eliza and I.