We then had a picnic in the park and went swimming... Oh and I can't forget stopping at the zoo... (Not my favorite zoo, there weren't very many animals and it was a big hike to see two scraggly buffalo!)
At the swimming pool Gracee finally relaxed when I explained to her that we had to pay at the door to ride the big waterslide and since she didn't have a purple wristband on she wouldn't be able to ride even if she wanted to. The rest of the time she would laugh and say "oh I not have a purple bracelet, I can't go on the slide. As for Emme she was in need of a nap so she slept for an hour on the lazy river which was very relaxing...
We had such a fun day!






5 comments:
Oh, all your pics are so cute, I especially like the last one of Emee though! :) I've been wanting to go to Ross park maybe next summer! :)
I LOVE that pic of Emee on the swing. You are such a great photographer!
Love the post I feel like I've waited ages to see it!!
So cute, I am so excited for pictures on Thursday, wohoo!!! And we have that same dress Emme is wearing, Allie calls it her "Minnie Mouse" dress.
That looks like so much fun!! Thanks for doing the bow party we have been loving all of our new bow's!
Post a Comment