
Brooke, Tucker, Shaylon, Ashlon, Gracee, Hunter, and Emme at the Ashton Swimming Pool. My goal before the pool closes for the summer is to help Gracee work up the courage to go down the slide, I just know she would love it if she tried it once!



Emme hasn't loved getting wet at the Splash Park this summer but she has loved running around and laughing with Gracee:)
3 comments:
My kids are deprived, can you believe I haven't taken them to the splash park once this year?! How fun that you saw Mel's kids up in Ashton, I didn't know they had a pool there. Fun! Happy anniversary too! You and Ruffin make a perfect couple Liz!! :)
Too cute! I don't know if we will make it to the pool today, we will be in Rexburg but if we get back in time we'll see you there!
Looks like tons of fun, love the pictures as usual. We'll call you this week and see if we can hit the splash park again.
Post a Comment