
Gracee is constantly talking about getting married in the temple to her prince some day. We went outside to play with the chalk and she had a particular request. She looked at me and said "mommy you draw the temple, me and my prince!" She was so excited when I finished my 2 minute sketch she was jumping up and down and going crazy. The second picture with her in it was all her idea, she even told me she was holding his hand... What am I going to do with her? Tell me this is normal for a three year old to be so into getting married someday.


I don't feel I need to explain why my kids look so scraggly (is that a word:) anyway I just wanted to remember... I made Gracee get her play clothes on to go outside and she was reluctant to take off the Cinderella dress she was wearing... As for the pearls, no amount of negotiation was getting those off:) As for Emme she thought it was so funny that I couldn't catch her to put her shorts back on after I changed her diaper... I love my girls, their silly smiles and their crazy hair:)


5 comments:
I love this post!!! Probably my favorite so far. You guys look like you had fun with the chalk. I'm glad Gracee wants to get married in the temple someday!! I love Emme's hair!!
Gracee is hilarious, and your girls look adorable no matter what. We had so much fun tonight, we're glad we got to play.
Oh that Gracee is going to be a heart breaker. Thats so funny she always talks about getting married. I was glad to see that Gracee also has imaginary firends like Kate!
I don't think you have too much to be worried about, since she is planning a temple wedding! :) SOOO stinkin' cute!
Man, Gracee and Evelyn are kindred spirits. Every monday night for Family Home Evening we ask if anyone has any announcements and Evelyn, without fail, will say "I'm getting married in the temple!!!"
Post a Comment