4.28.2008

Still Laughing at This...

I had Activity Day at my house today so Emme's booster seat was unbuckled from the chair... Well I was cleaning a few last minute things before a realtor showed our house and Gracee was making messes everywhere until she sat down in the booster seat and buckled it. The trouble for her was that she couldn't get it unbuckled. I know this sounds mean but I thought good I can get the last of the laundry folded and everything in its proper place. Well Gracee sat in the seat in the kitchen for about 10 minutes (I totally feel guilty I left her in for so long) she just kept singing "mommy come get me, mommy come get me!" But she finally did a little problem solving and stood up...
I was chasing her with the camera and we were both laughing pretty hard, especially when she couldn't get behind Emme's crib:)
After she sat down and we both finally stopped laughing I unbuckled her and she gave me a big hug and said "you so silly mom." So in the end I was glad for the laugh and funny memory!
On side note ~ This morning I thought Gracee was in her room and when I went to check on her I found her in the bathroom doing her hair. She had used a half bottle of my aerosol hairspray and her hair was CRISPY!!! It was a little bit before the girls came for the activity and she said "mommy, I do my hair for when my friends come, then they come and say to me that my hair so booty (beautiful)." After I carried her out of the bathroom away from the cloud of hairspray still lingering in the air, I made her promise she would let me help her with the hairspray next time. And of course she wouldn't let me wash out her hair after her hard work so I pulled it back and she went the whole rest of the day with crazy (gross) hair:) She makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't know you did activity days! I do too! We'll have to talk about that!
Evelyn really wanted to play with Gracie today, I don't have your number, but I'm just thinking that I totally could've called Lydia. Oops. We'll have to exchange numeros too.

Jessica said...

Sorry, I've been spelling it wrong: Gracee. :)

Olivia said...

I love this post definitely one of my favorites!! and Gracee has one of your faces on in that last picture. PRICELESS!!! I'm sad there wasn't a picture of her hairdo.

Cherish said...

That is hilarious. Little Miss Gracee always makes me laugh. She's way to cute.