We did have time for a little baking...

My mom spent alot of time hanging out with us while she was putting the finishing touches on my girls Easter Dresses.
The cream puffs were DELICIOUS!!!
Gracee loves to cuddle with her Aunt Ollie!
Gracee was so excited for the necklace Olivia bought her in the quarter machine outside of Broulim's. We took Gracee to the Easter Egg Hunt inside Broulim's and there were so many kids Gracee didn't find a single egg... (Two Parents did take pity on her and took one from their child's basket.) So anyway Olivia let her put a quarter in to make up for that and also to get her mind off the Easter Bunny that was learking around the store:)
I just had to post this picture... Note that Gracee is #1 sitting in the cart, #2 strapped in and #3 sitting by the bikes instead of trying to climb on them. We went to Wal-mart Saturday before Easter and there was an Easter Bunny there which absolutely terrified Gracee. The Bunny at Wal-mart was kinda ugly so I don't blame her for not liking him... It was funny that through the whole store she had to be buckled in and she said as we passed the bikes, "I not ride the bikes today, maybe another day, when the Easter Bunny not here." When we got ready to leave she had her eyes shut so tightly just like Olivia had coached her to do so she wouldn't have to see the Easther Bunny. Just for the fact that she sat in the cart the entire time we were in the store is tempting to tell her that the Easter Bunny has taken up permanent residence at the store:)
Here we are doing Olivia's new Yoga tape. Even Gracee joined us for a couple of poses:)
Olivia is such a fun Aunt! Gracee loved dying Easter eggs, she even used a different color than pink for some of the eggs:)I love love love it my sister comes to visit! She hasn't been gone a day yet and I miss her already! Moments after Olivia had left Gracee sighed and said "Aw mom when can I go to Ollie's house?"
We love Olivia!!!
5 comments:
yeah for sisters! i wish i lived closer to mine. your house looks so pretty from the pictures. im so jealous. we could never afford a house out here. looks like you had a fun time.
It looks like you guys had a great Easter... minus the Easter Bunny! lol. So funny! Aren't sisters the best?! Now... I want to see pics of the girls CUTE Easter dresses!!! :)
I agree. I was hoping for pictures of the girls in their dresses.
I have to agree sisters are the best. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I want to see how the dresses turned out too.
Thanks for letting me spend my spring break with you guys! I always have so much fun. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment