3.28.2008

Mini Bazaar

Rexburg is having a mini bazaar and I am selling some bows... So please stop by and say Hi if you are in town. It is Saturday (March 29th) at the Apx building on Main Street from 9-5.
Here is a preview of the some of the bows I have made... (There are lots of colors and fun polka dots!)
And some of my new favorite bows...
I have a few headbands for those of you with babies...
If you don't live in the area and are interested let me know, I am going to set up a separate blog to sell them soon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

so if I have a girl...I want some!!!! You are so talented!!!

Cherish said...

You have been very busy, that is a lot of bows. They are adorable. Good luck at the craft fair, I'll get my act together and do it with you next time.

Holly said...

Good Luck! I might just see you there! Me and my sisters were thinking about going! :)

Marci said...

I absolutely love the pink and brown/black? one with the feathers. Could we trade haircuts for two? Love you...and good luck!

The Marsden 6 said...

I didn't know you sold bows, I love them. I'll have to get an order in to you soon!

Annie Oldham said...

Oh my goodness, that's a lot of bows! What do the headbands look like? I'm definitely interested in one of those? And have you made any of the itty-bitty hairbows like the one I borrowed for Lilly over Christmas? I'd definitely be interested in something like that, too. You'll have to let us know how the sales go.

deb said...

good for you liz. the bows are awesome. I think you will do great!!! I love the ones I have.

Cherish said...

I hope the craft fair went great and you sold lots of bows.

Olivia said...

I really wasn't ready for my quick visit to be over this time. I really do miss you all already!!

Tess said...

i would love to buy some! set up a site so i can order!

Bethany said...

wow 10 comments already. YOu can tell that the bows were a hit. I can just see you all organized and tying bows for hours on end. The best part is I bet you love doing it! Wish I could order some :( HOpefully someday:)

Elise said...

Those bows are so cute and you did a great at making them. How did selling go? I'm sure if someone had a girl they bought atleast one. Nothing has really happened here David is looking forward to graduating in July (well except for his 2nd intership) and is excited to find a real job and hopefuly move to another state. Oh, Emme and Dallin should get together and play sometime.