Olivia showed me this website that I am SO SO excited about... Besides keeping connected with family and friends the number one purpose of my blog is to keep a photo journal and so I am happy to find a way to print it off!!!!
I LOVE this idea! I was just telling Cherish about it. I can't wait to order one. I'm going to compile all my favortie recipes together as well and make cook books for my extended family for gifts! :) Oh, and I knew I should have written it down, but what was that website that you were telling me about for Acheivemnet days??
Mary I hope you are right about CHEAP! you know that is my middle name. I'm not too sure how much it costs, but I do know that Volume 1 of the Judd blog is 410 pages. Yep, thats right 410 pages!!!
4 comments:
Holly told me about this last night, it's so neat to have that permanent record. We missed you guys, hope Emme feels better.
that is so neat and cheap!!thanks for sharing, I'll add that to my "be like liz list" :) and get started
I LOVE this idea! I was just telling Cherish about it. I can't wait to order one. I'm going to compile all my favortie recipes together as well and make cook books for my extended family for gifts! :) Oh, and I knew I should have written it down, but what was that website that you were telling me about for Acheivemnet days??
Mary I hope you are right about CHEAP! you know that is my middle name. I'm not too sure how much it costs, but I do know that Volume 1 of the Judd blog is 410 pages. Yep, thats right 410 pages!!!
Post a Comment