Some times when I am not looking Gracee and Emme can make quite the mess, so you can imagine that I had to smile when I came in the room and caught these moments! (I didn't even have to do any repositioning to get a picture!)
Every time we eat Gracee says "I NEED a pink plate." Well today she had PINK everything including her pink milk! I think that if I could have made the whole wheat macaroni noodles pink she would have eaten them a little better:) Gracee said to me half way through lunch, "mommy, I LOVE pink." She is so silly but she doesn't mess around when it comes to the color pink.Oh and for anyone looking for some SUPER cute free fonts for their computer, I found tons of them on this girls site.
4 comments:
Love the picture of them sitting by each other. Such a tender moment. They are going to be best friends all their lives even if they're enemies at times.
Your girls are darling... as always. :) Thanks for the awesome website... I already downloaded a few today! :) Hope you guys are doing great!
Liz - I thought you'd have an update posted by now.
Your girls are so cute, Liz!!! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment