1.06.2008

It's official...

I can no longer download pictures until my external hard drive arrives... I got half of my pictures of Christmas downloaded before my computer refused to take any more, so here are some more pictures of the fun we had while family was here during Christmas break.

We were eating dinner and Aunt Annie taught Gracee a new trick... Of course we all had to join in!

Here are the girls doing Satin Hands... Gracee asks at least once a day to do Satin Hands, she knows where it goes and the other day I found her doing it all by herself... She had all the bottles lined up and had used them all perhaps in the right order but who knows. I definitely love having a little friend to do fun stuff with:)

Gracee got the Princess memory game for Christmas and loves to play it. She usually wins (with extra help) but she really is surprisingly good at finding the matches and remembering where the cards are. She also has to have any card or match that has Cinderella on it... How can one little girl love Cinderella so much?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm sad you can't see Emme better in this one she was so cute with that orange hanging out of her mouth.

Annie Oldham said...

I just love that it's Jonathan and Ruffin playing the Princess memory game with her :)

Bethany said...

I agree with annie. In the picture it almost looks like they got really into it. Even more than Gracee. I am so glad that your holidays were great. Also glad that you could have your whole family there!!