1.05.2008

Christmas Morning

I finally downloaded all of our pictures from Christmas morning and so here are some highlights...

Gracee did not want to get out of bed to see what Santa had brought she kept saying "you bring me my present, I not go out there." I think she thought Santa would be sitting in our living room... We finally convinced her to come and see what Santa had left her and she was excited to see that she had got the Cinderella doll she had been wishing for!
Gracee and Emme have both loved playing with this little doll house they got from Santa.
Grandma Mary gave this dress up trunk to Gracee and she has love love loved it!! Every day since Christmas she puts on at least one dress a day.
Ha Ha Ruffin thought he was opening the pyrex dishes he had bought me on Black Friday but I tricked him! He was excited about the new game he got for Christmas... It was a hard game at first but now that we have figured out how to play it we have had lots of fun!
One of my favorite gifts was this cradle my sister and Grandpa Clark made for Gracee... What a treasure for Gracee to have a cradle that her aunt and Great Grandpa made special just for her.

I love the excitement of little children on Christmas morning... Gracee wanted to unwrap every present and Emme wanted to put every small and large object in her mouth. This Christmas I have been especially grateful to have two healthy happy girls and have enjoyed every minute of the time spent with family!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Brooklyn got that same doll house! :) Looks like so much fun!! What cute little girls! I Love it!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Christmas! That is so neat that Gracee has a cradle from her Grandpa...that's such a treasure!