I can't believe my Sweet little Miss M is one! I couldn't have asked for a better little girl!These are some of the things she is doing:
1. Crawling everywhere, not quite walking but when she thinks we aren't looking she stands up in the middle of the room.
2. She babbles all day... Dada and mama is what she says the most. She also has said ball, and I am sure that one time she even said Gracee.
3. She continues to love her pink blankie and uses it to get herself to sleep every night and at every nap time.
4. The day before her birthday she got tooth number 8. For a long time she had four on top and 3 on bottom. She was an angel through it though and only woke up twice in the night.
5. Anywhere that Gracee goes Emme loves to follow.
6. She loves to give hugs, when she does, she lays her head on your shoulder... It melts my heart!
7. She loves to put everything in her mouth. (I forget how long babies do this but I hope it doesn't last to much longer:)
8. Emme is extremely patient, especially with Gracee who is a good big sister and likes to help her out with everything she does.
9. One of her favorite spots in the house is the entryway where all the shoes are... It's official, I have two girls who love shoes. Emme's Aunt Ollie gave her a pair of squeaky shoes for her birthday, I am glad that when she starts walking I am going to know where she is.
10. She has the cutest giggle ever and laughs really loud when she is tickled.
So many presents... The cute outfit was from Aunt Ollie. For Emme's birthday Aunt Ollie, Uncle Anthony, Uncle Jonathan & Aunt Annie, Grandpa and Grandma Oldham and mom, dad and Gracee all went to Craigo's for pizza and then had cake. My favorite was watching her dig into the cake:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Emme! (December 28th)
The Birthday cake was made mostly by Emme's Grandma Rooney. Ruffin even pitched in by piping the letters on.
The excitement was priceless!!
Even with the sugar rush Emme was delighted to go to bed. She had a fun day with everyone!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Emme! Could she look any cuter in that sweater?! We wish we could have been there to celebrate! Hopefully we'll make it up there soon. Kyle keeps talking about making another trip up there! We miss you guys!
You guys have such cute girls! Emme looks adorable in the sweater and the cake was so cool! Happy Birthday Emme!
What a sweet heart! Happy Birthday Emme!! Cute cake too... you and Ruffin, I tell you what so creative and talented!
Post a Comment