Today I am Grateful for:
#1 Days I don't have to leave the house... It's nice some days to just be at home and not worry about going anywhere.
#2 Friends/Family that stop by to say hello or visit at our house... I love living out in the country but the disadvantage to it is that not too many people come to visit, so it is great when people do!
#3 My comforter... How can such a big fluffy blanket always keep me not to warm in summer and not to cold in the winter? I love it!
1 comment:
Liz I love your blog. You do so good and are so down to earth. I have been thinking about my blessings and doing a couple of gratitude days. As I read through yours you were thinking the same thing as me!! You definitely have the most important things in life as the most important things in your heart too. I miss you guys. Let me know what your christmas crafts are. I want to do some myself and don't have many good ideas. Love ya tons.
Post a Comment