11.05.2007

Gratitude Countdown

I must note that my cousin Tania always has great ideas on her blog... (so thanks for this one). I think it is the perfect way to have a grateful November!
Here are the rules:

Each day I will post 3 things I am grateful for….join me if you want! Here are the rules and side effects….

* The challenge is to come up with three ORIGINAL “things” each day. Try not to repeat entries.
* Your entry should be sent by midnight each night. If you miss a day or two, no biggie, but you have to make it up, no skipping!

Today, I am grateful for:

#1 Temples, everything about them and in them. Also that I can see one out three of my windows of my home.
#2 my digital camera (I have thousands of pictures of my girls all of which are priceless)
#3 my husband Ruffin... He is by far my best friend ever and I love him to the moon and back a billion times

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're doing this with me! I can't wait to see all the things you come up with