Mix butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon together. Heat in microwave 15 seconds. Spread over rolled-out dough. Sprinkle nuts or raisins over brown sugar mixture if desired. Starting with widest end, roll dough into a tight log. Cut into 15 rolls and place in a greased 9x13-inch pan. Allow rolls to rise 25 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees 19-23 minutes. Drizzle desired amount of frosting over baked rolls. Makes 15 cinnamon rolls.
I love this recipe because it is almost fail proof! The other reason I think it is a winner is because I took one down to my mom and she said they were delicious! Now if you know my mom, you know that she is a great cook and is not easily pleased when it comes to food... That is a good enough reason to recommend it :)
Gracee couldn't resist trying the dough. I made her do it again for the picture and I am pretty sure she didn't like the taste of the first bite!
I don't know what I would do without my good little helper!
Gracee had so much fun touching the rolls and moving them... We had planned on giving some away, but with all the sampling and touching we decided we had better just keep them for ourselves.
The finished product! Perfect with a glass of milk!
1 comment:
Liz, I just love reading your blog you always have the cutest posting. your girls are darling. and I really look forward to trying those cinnamon rolls. they look sooo yummy. next time you are in utah I hope we get to see you.
Post a Comment