10.04.2007

4 things

This was harder than I thought it would be... 100 random things were easier than 4 specific things about something. Anyway here you have it...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. mom
2. waitress at frostop
3. cook at Mcdonalds
4. server atOutback Steakhouse

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Besides Cinderella I really can't think of a movie I have watched over & over in a long time

Four Places you Have Lived:
1. Terreton, ID
2. Ashton, ID
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Maybe #4 will be out of Idaho sometime in the future

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Oprah occasionally
2. Doodlebops when I am doing Gracee's hair
3. Ace of Cakes
4. Rachael Ray

Four places I have been:
1. old faithful (a couple of times)
2. Stood underneath the Jolly Green Giant (Somewhere in Minnesota I think)
3. Ikea (three times now)
4. The chocolate factory in Phoenix, AZ

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mac and Cheese at Noodles & Co.
2. Salad and Breadsticks at Olive Garden
3. Fresh Peaches
4. fruit smoothies

I would rather be right now:
1. On a date with Ruffin
2. In the Temple
3. At the Spa getting pampered
4. At a resort laying in the sun by the pool

Four friends I think will respond
1. Bethany for sure
2. Olivia if she has time after conference
3. Erin
4. Holly

Things I am looking forward to in the next year?
1. Christmas Holiday/spending time with family!
2. Disneyland/convention in march!!!
3. Starting Ballet class Webfetti.com


4. Ruffin getting his QMD promotion

No comments: