We love to play GAMES! I have so many fond memories playing games with my family growing up... I will never forget five years ago while I was staying at my Grandma's house, I was sitting at the table with my sister and my Grandma came out and said well girls I believe I am ready for a game of golf! Olivia and I looked at the clock to note the time, it was 11:30. My Grandma was always ready for a game. I love her and am thankful for all the good memories I have of playing games with her. Just to record one more: sometime before that last story we were playing a game of would you rather and my Grandma told a story something about claw marks... (I won't go into the story) but she was laughing so hard she had tears streaming down her face I will never forget that moment that we were all laughing and enjoying being together.
Today we played five games together and it was an hour of fun!
One other thing that happens in our home on Sundays: Naps. I do not nap but enjoy a little quiet time while everyone else (well except Gracee) is napping.




1 comment:
i love games too. next time we r together.... games for sure! do u guys live at stoneridge????
Post a Comment