{1} This picture, I don't remember what I said but Lucie thought it was HILARIOUS! I love it when she laughs this hard. I will always love this picture.
{2} This moment captured. Yes I was being slightly irrevent while Emme was saying the prayer but my camera was right behind me and I didn't ever want to forget this moment!
{3} Cousins. It is so nice to live so close to cousins. They love to play together!{4} This mess. It made me REALLY mad initially... We had been to Cafe Rio the night before and the yummy green dressing must of slipped out of the leftover bag. Well Gracee and Emme headed to the car with Lucie right behind... I was one possibly two minutes behind them. That is all it took for Lucie to find the small container and spill its contents ALL OVER the frond of the car!!! After I took a picture and cleaned it up we were indeed late! I am glad I have the picture and can laugh at this memory. I will definitely be more careful in the future with the green dressing!!!
{5} Silliness. Firstly getting in the washer is not allowed... I have to leave the door open for awhile so the washer can dry out. It is too tempting for these two, they think it is pretty fun. I do have to smile at their silliness though and I admire Emme's imagination, she was flying into space to visit the moon and she didn't want to get out because she hadn't gotten there yet... I had to pull them both out.
{6} Lucie trying to wake Ruffin up from his Sunday nap.
{7} This little one being such a good little helper... Love her!
{8} Warm weather, trips to the park and countless times down the slide!
{9} Making this rainbow with my girls. I outlined they colored it in... I love spending time with them.
{10} The excitement in our home when Ruffin gets home. This particular day they tackled Ruffin to the ground and there was a good amount of tickling and laughing. I loved this moment after the laughing had calmed down... She loves her daddy!









4 comments:
sweetest post ever! I miss you guys!!!!
I think I want to fly to the moon and back with Emme! I miss all of you can't wait to see you!
I want to play SOON!!!!!!
love all the pics u take. how did u get the dressing off ur car seats???
Post a Comment