12.10.2010

Finding our Christmas Tree

We went to Pine Valley this year in search of a tree. I had never been to Pine Valley and for some reason envisioned it to be a lot farther away from St. George, a lot colder and the snow a lot deeper. I love the snow at Christmas time and was excited to be going where they have snow. In my excitement I bundled everyone, two pairs of pants, two shirts a warm coat. I was a little dissappointed when we arrived and there was only a light covering of snow and it was very warm but we had anyway.
We found the perfect small tree..
Ruffin cut it down (with a little help.)
All of us with our tree.
Lucie examining the snow,
and of course trying some.
Notice Lucie sampling again. She was probably just dying of heat in her snow suit and was doing anything she could to cool off.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

This makes me laugh!! Lucie all bundled up makes me smile!! Keep those cause you never know when you'll head north! So glad you shared!