First Mary Poppins and Bert. Loved their accents:)
Aladdin and Jasmine.
Snow White.
Making a wish in Snow Whites well.
A stop at Pixie Hollow.
Books signed by Tinkerbell and Silver Mist.
Notice Lucie, she loved Silvermist.
She tried to take Silver Mist with her, I had to drag Lucie away, literally she was reaching for Silver Mist and crying.
Meeting Pluto again.
I think we had forgotten we had seen him the day before:)
Lucie literally RAN for Minnie mouse!
I love how Lucie had to give Minnie another hug while Minnie was trying to sign books.
I also Love this sweet Hug!
Gepetto and Pinocchio. Notice Lucie has gotten brave and is handing her book to them.
This ride is definitely a favorite:
Toy Story... It's unbelievable! SO FUN!
I went on this carousel after California Screamin. It was not good!
Getting a tortilla.
Riding the ladybugs.
Heimlick the centerpiede ride...
Loved this ride because of the giant cupcake, watermelon that sprayed you and smelled like watermelon and the graham cracker box you went through that smelled SO yummy!
I thought the All the Christmas Decorations were so amazing! I really loved these ginormous bulbs!
Taking a rest on Main Street!
We ended our night with World of Color... It was amazing!!! Emme was exhausted from the day however and only made it through have the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment