6.22.2010

A new Friend!

This Spring we headed to the park on a semi-warm day. We were walking over to the swings when Emme started to pull on my arm and in a disturbed voice repeated a couple of times "It's FOLLOWING ME, it's FOLLOWING ME!" I bent down to her level and asked her what was following her. She then pointing to the ground said "my shadow!" I told her that her shadow was her friend and wanted to play.
It is moments like this that I am extremely glad I ALWAYS carry my camera around my neck. It was SO cute to see her play with her new found friend.Since then whenever Emme sees her shadow she always waves and says hello:)!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I think that is the cutest thing I've ever heard and I'm so glad you're a blogger so it's recorded, that I got to read it and that Emme can enjoy this when she's older! And I'm glad you always have your camera too! I need to get one!

Jaime said...

Liz, I love the pictures you take!!
And you are such a great mommy!